Peel Sports Forum registration
More information on the Peel Sports Forum including program and speakers.
This popular forum is a must-attend for all athletes, coaches, club committees and those involved in the sporting sector
- Guest speaker Brant Garvey and his No Excuses mindset has led this Ironman and paratriathlete to world championships.
- Sports journalist and commentator Mark Readings is our MC.
- Brad Scott – who went viral at the Rio Paralympic Games – teaches mental strength.
- Champion Hurdler and National Junior Hurdles coach Lyn Foreman prepares you to play.
- Promote yourself and/or your club to the media.
- Top coaches discuss their challenges in sport.
- Why kids leave sport and how to tackle the issue.
- Influence committee members and be a leader in your sporting community.
- Attract members from diverse cultural communities to your club.
- Challenge clubs to deliver sport differently.
- React and respond positively to negative behaviour.
Registrations have now closed.
Please contact the Peel office if you would like to attend.
Suite 94, 16 Dolphin Drive, Mandurah WA 6210
PO Box 1445, Mandurah WA 6210
Telephone 08 9550 3100
Facsimile 08 9550 3199
Email the Peel office