CSRFF small grants
$2,500–$66,666 will be allocated to projects involving a basic level of planning. The total project cost for grant must not exceed $200,000. Grants given in this category must be claimed in the financial year following the date of approval. For projects with a grant request below $2,500 it is expected that the applicant should be able to fully fund these.
Maximum grants for small grants may increase to 50% funding if a development bonus is approved.
Examples of small grant projects:
- cricket pitch and practice wickets
- safety fences for sport and recreation facilities, i.e. motor sports
- minor upgrade to swimming pool
- small floodlighting project
- court resurfacing or upgrade
- construction of or upgrade to shade shelters
- large scale dams, water collection systems and pipelines for distribution (maximum grant offered is $60,000)
- various planning studies to a maximum grant amount of $25,000.
Application process and timelines
The CSRFF small grants have two rounds each year. Rounds are advertised and open in February and July and close on the last working day in March and August each year. Find out about the CSRFF small grants application process.
A list of the successful CSRFF small grants highlight where facilities have been funded throughout Western Australia.