CSRFF forward planning grants
$166,667–$2,000,000 will be allocated to the large scale projects where the total project cost exceeds $500,000 and may require an implementation period of between one and three years. Grants given in this category may be allocated in one or a combination of the years in the triennium.
Examples of forward planning projects:
- multipurpose leisure/recreation centre
- swimming pool – new or major upgrade including heating to allow increased use
- construction of large synthetic fields
- playing field construction
- clubroom – new or major upgrade
- large ablution block/change rooms.
Application process and timelines
The CSRFF forward planning grants have one round each year. The grants are advertised and open in June and successful applicants are notified in February of the following year. Find out about the CSRFF forward planning grants application process.