The dormitories overlook Princess Royal Harbour, sleeping a maximum of 112 people across three distinct areas.
The main dormitories are made up of three distinct areas:
- North wing (Eclipse, Meredith, Breaksea and Gull)
- South wing (Dunder, Seal and Michaelmas)
- Muttonbird and Geak.
The dormitories have easy access to the dining room, class room, recreation room, arts and craft areas as well as the main jetty and surrounding grounds.
North wing sleeps 47 people:
- Eclipse dorm sleeps 12 in one room in bunk beds
- Meredith dorm sleeps 8, 6 in two rooms in bunk beds, and one room with a queen bed
- Breaksea dorm sleeps 10 in three rooms in bunk beds
- Gull dorm sleeps 17 in two rooms, one with eight bunk beds and another with a single bed.
South wing sleeps 36 people:
- Dunder dorm sleeps 10 in three rooms with bunk beds
- Seal dorm sleeps 10 in three rooms with bunk beds
- Michaelmas dorm sleeps 17 in two rooms, one with eight bunk beds and another with a single bed.
Originally the laundry for the quarantine stations, Muttonbird and Geake dormitories are located adjacent to the south wing.
Muttonbird and Geake sleeps 28 people:
- Muttonbird dorm sleeps 14 in one room with bunk beds
- Geake dorm sleeps 14 in one room with bunk beds.
Guests staying in the main dormitories have access to the dining room. This area can also be booked as a day venue.
All catering is provided onsite by our qualified chef. Self-catering is not permitted in this area.
Check-in and check-out times
The standard check-in time, Monday to Saturday, is 2pm and a check-out time of 10am. Sunday and public holidays have a check-in time of 5 pm and check-out time of 2pm. Alternative arrival and departure times may be arranged by contacting the camp directly.