Over 80 people attended the Active Living 101: Activating People and Places Seminar on Wednesday 4 April 2012.
More kids outside more often - Nature Play WA encouraging a return to free-range childhoods.
ClubsOnline chats with WAIS's Sacha Fulton.
Interviews with people an how public open space adds value to where they live.
ClubsOnline chats with Professor Paul Taylor from the Body-Brain Performance Institute.
Project Director for the New Perth Stadium Ronnie Hurst joined the ClubsOnline team for a chat about the New Perth Stadium.
Time lapse photography of the redevelopment of Perth Rectangular Stadium (Perth Oval), Perth Western Australia.
DSR's YouTube channel.
A video of NAIDOC Netball Carnival 2010
Sport and recreation volunteers, you are doing a great job. Active kids do better at school and your clubs are helping build stronger, healthier, happier and safer communities. For this we thank you. We would like to ask you for more. We want you to consider fostering a child. There are over 3,000 kids in care within WA and numbers are growing. There are many different ways to help, ranging from a commitment of only a few days, to long-term care.
Showing 1 - 10 of 18 Articles
- Act Belong Commit Channel 9 Ad
- Act Belong Commit Channel 7 Ad
- Active Living 101
- Ask an Expert with Professor Paul Taylor
- Ask an Expert with Project Director Ronnie Hurst
- Ask an Expert with WAIS' Sacha Fulton
- CaLD Youth, Sport, Recreation and Leisure Project
- Community Spaces
- Consider fostering
- Local legends
- Midnight Basketball
- NAIDOC Netball Carnival 2009
- NAIDOC Netball Carnival 2010
- Nature Play promotional video
- Perth Rectangular Stadium (Perth Oval) time lapse photography
- Professor Fiona Bull
- Sam Kekovich Volunteers
- YouTube channel