Strategic facility plans – State Sporting Associations
DSR has initiated a plan to assist significant infrastructure using sports to develop a strategic approach of the distribution of sporting facilities.
The sports include Australian Rules football, cricket, tennis, hockey, soccer, swimming, masters swimming, diving and waterpolo. These studies will enable the sport and local governments in planning for regional and local sporting facilities and provide a framework for State Government and land developers to plan for future needs. Future sports planned to undertake similar studies include cycling, shooting and motor sports.
- Aquatic Sports Strategic Facility Plan
- Bowls WA Strategic Facilities Plan 2010
- Football Facilities (Soccer) Policy Report
- Football Facilities (Soccer) Facility Review & Development
- Football Facilities (Soccer) Needs Assessment Report
- Hockey WA Strategic Facilities Plan 2009 to 2025
- Tennis West Facilities Plan
- WACA Facilities Strategic Plan
- WAFC Facilities Strategic Plan Part 1
- WAFC Facilities Strategic Plan Part 2
- WAFC Facilities Strategic Plan Part 3
- WAFC Facilities Strategic Plan Part 4