Life Cycle Cost Guidelines
The guidelines mean analysis and reporting can be standardised to ensure a timely and accurate technical review of your facility or project.
Download this document
An important part of the funding process is to make sure the community can bear the true cost of running and maintaining a facility well into the future.
These Life Cycle Cost Guidelines provides facility owners, architects and engineers with the tools they need to develop life cycle cost reports that will be used by DSR as it considers publicly owned or funded facilities.
Download supplementary documents
- Active open space in a growing Perth-Peel region
- Asset Management Guide
- Classification framework for public open space
- Community consultation
- Decision-making guide
- Design consultancy
- Emerging Constraints for Public Open Space
- Facility Planning Guide
- Feasibility Study Guide
- Focus papers
- Guide to the WA Planning System
- Management Plan Guide
- Needs Assessment Guide
- Project design brief
- Natural Grass vs Synthetic Turf Decision Making Guide