Regional Organisational Sustainability Program
Regional Organisational Sustainability Program (R-OSP) aims to improve the quality of sporting and active recreation opportunities for people in regional Western Australia whilst assisting the department meet its regional strategic outcomes.
R-OSP is not an open funding scheme and is only available to peak bodies considered regionally and/or culturally significant and have the ability to fulfill specific objectives of the Department of Sport and Recreation.
Objectives of R-OSP
- Support a regional organisation’s capacity and capability to deliver sporting opportunities in regional areas.
- Assist regional organisations achieve their operational goals that will lead to increased participation opportunities.
- Improve an organisation’s planning, management and governing policies and practices to build and enhance the organisation’s capacity and sustainability.
- Invest in the strategic intent and operational plans of the organisation to deliver agreed and desired outcomes.
Who is eligible for assistance?
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- a regional sporting/club/active recreation organisation recognised as the peak regional representative body.
- State Sporting Association or Industry Peak Body overseeing regional operations.
To receive funding, an organisation must:
- Be incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 (Western Australia);
- Have acquitted all previous grants prior to the application being submitted unless the grant is still current; and
- Be affiliated where appropriate with a State Sporting Association/ Industry Peak Body recognised by the Department.