Community Participation Funding
This scheme funds initiatives that target low participation groups, particularly culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) and indigenous populations.
Download an application form
Download the guidelines
Download Community Participation Funding forum presentation
Closes 15 May 2013
Who can apply:
- Sport and recreation community organisations/clubs*
- Other community not-for-profit organisations.
- Regional Local governments.
Contact your DSR for further information
The funding is open all year round, and grants are limited to between $1000 and $5000.
Does your project increase participation or develop people?
Grant applications must be for projects that target either ‘Participation’ or ‘People Development’ outcomes.
- Participation – How will your project increase the physical activity levels of under resourced populations who currently have low participation rates?
- People Development – How will your project improve the skills of the volunteers or staff of your organisation or community group that is targeting low participation groups?
Who can apply?
- Sport and recreation community organisations/clubs (*who are not currently receiving Organisational Sustainability Program Funding).
- Other community and not-for-profit organisations.
- Regional Local Governments.
Please note: Unfortunately, schools and metropolitan local governments are ineligible for this funding scheme. However, developing partnerships with community organisations may be considered for funding.
To discuss your project concept, or to obtain help to complete your application, please contact:
Contact details for the Community Participation Funding
Project Officer Community Particpation
246 Vincent Street, LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
PO Box 329, LEEDERVILLE WA 6903
Telephone (08) 9492 9840
Facsimile (08) 9492 9711
For regional areas, please contact your local DSR regional office.