Community Sporting Club Equipment Subsidy Scheme
The Community Sporting Club Equipment Subsidy Scheme provides valuable assistance to local sporting clubs in Western Australia to help increase and upgrade shared sporting equipment for club members.
Download the guidelines
Club Equipment Subsidy snapshot
- Opens 16 September 2014
- Closes 17 October 2014
- Apply online
Eligible sporting clubs have the opportunity to apply for a one-off $500 subsidy towards shared sporting equipment accessible to all members.
The Club Equipment Subsidy Scheme is made available to all sporting clubs by the state government in recognition of the important role clubs play in our community.
It is one of the many programs and initiatives which support the development of sport and recreation clubs across WA.
Subsidies for regional clubs are provided through the State Government’s Royalties for Regions Program. Metropolitan club subsidies are provided through funding from the Department of Sport and Recreation.
Read or download the Club Equipment Subsidy guidelines.
- March 2015 to April 2015
- September 2015 to October 2015
- March 2016 to April 2016
- September 2016 to October 2016
- March 2017 to April 2017
Regional enquiries, or if you have any problems with your application, please contact your local regional DSR office.
Metropolitan enquiries, or if you have any problems with your application, please contact email email@example.com or phone 08 9492 9744.
Things you must know before you apply online
- Applications can only be accepted online at dsr.wa.gov.au between 22 September 2014 to 20 October 2014.
- You can only receive the Club Equipment Subsidy Scheme once.
- Your club must have an ABN and Incorporation number.
- If successful your funds will be paid direct into your bank account, therefore, please ensure you provide your correct bank details to avoid any payment delays.
- The department reserves the right to randomly audit successful club as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Read the guidelines and have all the required information at hand before proceeding online, as you will not be able to save your information if you need to exit your application.
Apply online for the subsidy.
Launched in 2013 for clubs in regional WA, the Club Equipment Subsidy Scheme is part of the State Government’s Supporting Community Sport Initiative.