With sweeping and panoramic views, the grassed space in front of the main dining hall is a popular choice for wedding ceremonies.
A number of locations are available onsite for your wedding reception.
The views from the dining room and the surrounding outside area are outstanding. This space can cater for 160 people cocktail style or can seat 120 people at tables.
The Recreation Shed is a historical building from the 1890s, originally holding fumigation equipment for the Quarantine Station. With full-span hardwood timber roof trusses and a weatherboard exterior, it is a perfect space for a vintage, retro or barn-style themed event. It is available for use as a ceremony venue and being adjacent the jetty and gunpowder magazine, it is in a prized photographic location.
Grassed spaces and courtyard area
The courtyard area is a great space for canapés and pre-dinner drinks or makes a great outdoor dance floor as part of your exclusive site booking.
The extensive Camp Quaranup grounds and beaches can be utilised to set up an outdoor garden lunch, marquee, or utilised for photography shoots.
Our qualified, onsite chef offers a variety of options to cater for your wedding or function including tempting canapes, delicious and wholesome buffet meals or an elegant sit-down set menu can be arranged. Tea and coffee service is also available.
Please note that self-catering is not permitted nor is the use of external caterers. Alcohol is BYO by permission as per DSR's alcohol policy.
Please contact Camp Quaranup on 08 9844 4087 to receive a copy of our current menus.
A site visit is required to secure a booking to ensure the facility meets your needs. At this time all pricing can be discussed.
Please contact our Camps Manager at Camp Quaranup on 08 9844 4087 to arrange a time and date.
Located 20 minutes drive from the city of Albany, the camp is a comfortable journey for Albany-based guests and a great base for regional, interstate or overseas guests.
Camp Quaranup can accommodate up to 158 people, in 5 accommodation areas.
- A choice of round or rectangular tables (both options seat 6)
- White chairs (120)
- Basic crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Power board
- Double glass door fridge for drink service
- Two large eskies for drink service
- Bar area setup.
- Private location
- Decorate the venue according to your weddings or function colours and themes (please refer to terms and conditions)
- On-site catering by our qualified chef, who can provide a range of catering options from cocktail menus, informal barbecues, buffets to set event menus
- Room setup/packup and catering supplies including glasses, cutlery, crockery, table cloths, napkins etc. can be arranged through the camp
- BYO alcohol
- Free and ample parking for your guests
- Simple and affordable accommodation for your guests
- Our friendly and professional staff can assist with the co-ordination of the preparations, set-up and decorations with your suppliers.
Due to the varying requirements for weddings and events, please contact the Camp Quaranup office directly on 08 9844 4087 or via email to discuss your needs and relevant pricing.
Quaranup Road, Vancouver Peninsular, WA 6330
PO Box L30, Little Grove WA 6331
Telephone 08 9844 4087
Facsimile 08 9844 4566
Email Camp Quaranup