Accolade Catering is a family-run business and is the licensed provider of catering services to the Department of Sport and Recreation Camps:
Accolade has serviced these camps since 2004 and understands how to deliver catering arrangements to best service your camp needs. They provide a wide range of competitive menu options that also meet the WA State Government School Canteen Guidelines.
This service is designed to provide the most efficient use of camp resources whilst achieving Australian Food Health Standards. The menus are nutritionally balanced, competitively priced and targeted to camp clients.
Standard menus for primary and secondary schools are listed below. If you require any special dietary requirements, please complete the form.
Visit accolade caterings website to create an online order and view all current menus.
Accolade Catering can also provide a diverse range of corporate
, special occasion, religious and dietary menus to service your conference, wedding or special event.
Telephone 1300 888 141
Telephone 1300 538 889 (corporate, weddings, events)
Facsimile 1300 885 062
Email Accolade Catering
Email Accolade Catering (corporate, weddings, events)
- Self-catering is not available at Point Walter Recreation and Conference Centre
- Self-catering is available for guests staying in the Kookaburra Dormitories at Bickley Outdoor Recreation Camp
- Self-catering is available for guests staying in the Spinnaker Dormitories at Ern Halliday Recreation Camp
- Self-catering is available for guests staying in the Jervoise Dormitory and Tuart Cottage at Woodman Point Recreation Camp.
- Self-catering is available for guests staying in the Nurses Quarters and Isolation Hospital at Camp Quaranup
Note: nominal fees apply.
Please refer to our booking conditions for more information
Catering is available at Camp Quaranup for guests staying in the main dormitories.
Contact the camp directly on 08 9844 4087 who will be happy to tailor a package to meet your groups needs.
Self-catering is available for guests staying in the Nurses Quarters and Isolation Hospital.
Alcohol is not permitted at the camps unless prior approval is provided by the camp manager. Please refer to the Alcohol Consumption Policy.