Accolade Catering provides meals at our metropolitan recreation camps.
Accolade Catering is a family-run business and is the licensed provider of catering services to the Department of Sport and Recreation Camps:
- Bickley Outdoor Recreation Camp
- Ern Halliday Recreation Camp
- Point Walter Recreation and Conference Centre
- Woodman Point Recreation Camp
Accolade has serviced these camps since 2004 and understands how to deliver catering arrangements to best service your camp needs. They provide a wide range of competitive menu options that also meet the WA State Government School Canteen Guidelines.
Standard menus for primary and secondary schools are listed below. If you require any special dietary requirements, please complete the form.
Accolade Catering can also provide a diverse range of corporate, special occasion, religious and dietary menus to service your conference, wedding or special event.
Telephone 1300 888 141
Facsimile 1300 885 062
Email Accolade Catering
- Self catering is not available at Point Walter Recreation and Conference Centre
- Self Catering is available for guests staying in the Kookaburra Dormitories at Bickley Outdoor Recreation Camp
- Self Catering is available for guests staying in the Spinnaker Dormitories at Ern Halliday Recreation Camp
- Self Catering is available for guests staying in the Jervoise Dormitory and Tuart Cottage at Woodman Point Recreation Camp
Note: Nominal fees apply.
Catering is available at Camp Quaranup for guests staying in the Main Dormitories.
Contact the Camp directly on 08 9844 4087 who will be happy to tailor a package to meet your groups needs.
Self Catering is available for guests staying in the Nurses Quarters and Isolation Hospital.
Alcohol is not permitted at the camps unless prior approval is provided by the camp manager. Please refer to the DSR Camps Alcohol Consumption Policy.