Sample constitution and rules
Sample of a constitution and rules for your club.
The principal object is to establish, maintain and conduct a club devoted to (add your special interest, i.e. bowling, golf, canine care etc.) plus social, sporting, cultural and community pursuits, but in addition to provide facilities for literary, scientific, athletic, professional and any other lawful purpose of providing benefits and enjoyment for the members of the club.
Your objects need to include any person or grouping that you may want to include in any category of membership or affiliation. It is very important to have broad objects if you want to include the potential interests of others in your community.
To borrow, raise or secure the payment of money for the purpose of the club in such manner as the members think fit.
To maintain a club license under the current Liquor Licensing Act and its amendments.
To provide and maintain a clubhouse and sporting amenities for the use of the members.
The property and income of the club shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects of the club and no part of that property or income may be paid or otherwise distributed, directly or indirectly, to members, except in good faith in the promotion of those objects.
- Annual General Meeting Agenda
- How to be an inclusive club checklist
- Club operations plan
- Club President job description
- Club Team Manager job description
- Clubs strategic plan
- Developing an alcohol policy
- Fundraising ideas
- Fundraising presentation
- General meeting agenda
- Healthy club checklist
- Healthy club policy sample
- Marketing and Promotions Officer job description
- Meeting minutes
- Member protection guidelines for small clubs and associations
- Member protection policy for medium–large clubs
- Organisation risk audit
- Prohibited persons declaration
- Reference check form
- Risk management action plan
- Sample alcohol policy
- Sample media release
- Sample grievance procedure
- Sample marketing plan
- Sample Sportsafe policy
- Secretary job description
- Sportsafe case study
- Sportsafe checklist
- State Team Manager job description
- Strategic planning guide
- Treasurer job description
- Volunteer application form
- Volunteers (Protection from Liability) Act 2002
- Volunteer Coordinator job description